* * * * * * S P E C I A L O F F E R 1 * * * * * *
* * * * S P E C I A L O F F E R 2 * * * *
up & coming
>>> upcoming !!!
> E N G L I S H <
A1, A2, B1, B2 courses
details to be announced soon.
* * * S P E C I A L O F F E R 3 * * *
German Ancillary & Enrichment Course
- min. / max. number of students: 3 / 8
- days & hours: to be arranged prior to main course
- module: 12 units (45' each)
- 4 sessions (3 units each)
- course fee: €90.- (including 20% USt.)
- discounts: 10% off for Raiffeisen Club and multiple registration
Course profile: This course is ideally suited to international students with an elementary (or higher) knowledge of German. The course is exclusively geared to the requirements of the Latin examination "Ergänzungsprüfung". It is designed to introduce, explain and practise lexis, grammar, morphology as well as syntactic structures commonly encountered in average translation tasks, which is also its main aim.
* * * S P E C I A L O F F E R 4 * * *
LATEIN FÜR SCHÜLERINNEN UND SCHÜLER
2. LERNJAHR, M.I.R. --> SIEHE "LATEINKURSE"